SECTION 1 – GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1 I understand that I, and anyone I register through my account, must be 18 years of age or older. All in attendance must sign a liability waiver. Failure to sign a liability waiver prior to class does not make Femme Fatale Dayton LLC responsible for any injuries or other bodily harm. I am liable for myself and my belongings at all times at Femme Fatale Dayton LLC.
1.2 I understand that private lessons may be an exception to the age limit policy. This is determined on a case by case basis by Femme Fatale Dayton LLC administration.
1.3 I understand that I must pre-register to secure a spot in class. Failure to pre-register may result in the inability to take class.
1.4 I understand that I may be denied entry from class without a refund or credit if I arrive 10 minutes late (or later) to any class.
1.5 I understand that I may be denied entry from a class with a refund or class credit for which I do not meet the prerequisites.
1.6 I understand that some classes may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. I understand that, in these cases, I will receive a refund or class credit for enhancement classes, workshops, and enrollment classes canceled prior to the series start date. I will not receive any partial refunds or credits for any single class from an enrollment series.
1.7 I understand that all Femme Fatale Dayton LLC policies are subject to change without notice.
1.8 I understand that I may be denied entry to or removed from class without a refund if I appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
1.9 (This states each membership’s benefits and is different per membership.)
SECTION 2 – CLIENT CANCELATIONS, REFUNDS, BANS, AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES
2.1 I understand and will adhere to the following cancelation, refund, and additional charge policies:
- Enhancement Classes
- Non-members must cancel 24 hours before class to receive a refund or class credit.
- Members must cancel 2 hours before class. All members who late cancel or fail to attend a scheduled class will be charged the cost of the class.
- Enrollment Classes – Non-members must cancel 48 hours before the first class of the session to receive a refund or class credit. Partial credits or refunds will not be given for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to: financial hardship, injury, or change in availability.
- Appointments – All must cancel at least 2 hours prior to any scheduled appointment. No-Shows and late cancels will be charged $20. This fee cannot be refunded or used as a credit.
- Private Lessons – All must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the lesson in order to reschedule or receive an account credit.
- Memberships – All must cancel by providing written electronic notice to Femme Fatale Dayton LLC administration. Cancelations take 7 business days to process. Essential memberships must have active payment for 3 months before cancelation. Refunds will not be given for monthly membership dues for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to: financial hardship, desired classes being unavailable, or lack of membership use.
- Workshops – All must cancel 48 hours before the workshop to receive a refund or account credit.
- Assessments – All must cancel at least 24 hours to any scheduled assessment.
- Private Parties – All deposits are non-refundable. For a refund on any additional payments made, cancelations must be made at least 7 days prior to the party date.
2.2 I understand that I will be charged $30 per hour if I use more appointment hours than my membership allows.
2.3 I understand that staying 15 minutes past the end of my appointment hour will result in the loss of an appointment hour. If this hour extends my appointment use past my allotted hours, then policy 2.2 will apply.
2.4 I understand and agree to the following policy regarding using an appointment hour without a pre-scheduled appointment:
- 1st Offense: I will receive a written warning.
- 2nd Offense: I will receive a 24 hour appointment ban. This 24 hour time period is determined and set by the administrators of Femme Fatale Dayton LLC.
- I understand that habitual infractions of this policy may result in a loss of appointment hour privileges.
2.5 I understand that the following infractions will result in a written warning on the 1st offense and a total appointment ban on the 2nd offense. I understand that habitual infractions of this policy may result in a loss of appointment hour privileges or a complete membership cancelation:
- Letting someone else use my access code.
- Teaching content to others (including my spotter).
- Ignoring rigging policies.
- Unsafe practice of content.
SECTION 3 – MEMBERSHIPS AND APPOINTMENT HOURS
3.1 I understand that all memberships are a monthly subscription and have a monthly draft date that must be taken from a credit card. This will continue indefinitely until I follow proper cancellation procedures as listed above.
3.2 I understand that I am allotted one membership downgrade per 12 month period.
3.3 I understand that high-traffic hours take place from 5 PM – 10 PM Mon – Fri and 8 AM – 1 PM Sat – Sun. I understand that high-traffic hours are counted as part of my total weekly hours.
3.4 I understand that appointment hours are counted from Monday through Sunday.
SECTION 4 – MEMBERSHIP FREEZES
4.1 I understand that I may request a personal freeze in membership payments and benefits at any time by providing written electronic notice. I understand that my personal freeze cannot exceed two months total in a twelve month period.
4.2 I understand that I may request a three month medical freeze in membership payments and benefits at any time by providing written electronic notice. I understand that a medical freeze requires a doctor’s note.
4.3 I understand that I may request a twelve week maternity freeze in membership payments and benefits at any time during my pregnancy or within two weeks following birth by providing written electronic notice.
4.4 I understand that it can take up to ten business days to process a freeze request.
4.5 I understand that all automatic membership charges will resume at the end of my freeze and my account will return to active status. I understand that I will not be reminded of my freeze end date. I understand that refunds will not be given for membership charges incurred after my freeze end date for any reason.
4.6 I understand that freeze benefits can be revoked at any time.