Femme Fatale started as a small pole fitness studio and grew fast! Though we’ve grown we will always have a special place for pole dancing and pole fitness in our hearts! We feel it is important for our classes to have a low student to instructor ratio. You will find that you are toning muscles you never knew you had, all while having the time of your life! From the very first spin, get ready to fall head over heels in love with Pole!
No matter what fitness level, shape or age you will find pole is the perfect fit for you!
Our Pole Levels are designed to help you progress from your first time using the pole as a form of exercise to more advanced and intensive levels. In each class you’ll learn new pole spins, climbs, and transitional work, all of which will be incorporated into a fun routine meant to tie in everything that you learn in each class.
“From the first spin, I was hooked. The instructors are talented, friendly, encouraging and supportive. They will push you because they believe in you, even if you don’t think you can. I encourage any woman who wants to experience the art, beauty and grace of Femme Fatale’s pole fitness. It will not only melt away the fat while sculpting your body, but, it will also increase your endurance in a fun, supportive and comfortable environment.“ – Joanne, 46, Marketing
Intro to Pole — This is a five week enrollment course designed to introduce pole fitness to students. Students learn the fundamentals of pole technique, transitions, pole conditioning, proper body alignment, and grips. Students will learn beginner spins, begin to climb, and put everything together with some flirty choreography.
Beginner Pole – These are intense 5 week enrollment courses designed for students who have begun their pole journey.
- Pole 1 – You will continue to grow and learn more pole spins and transitions, all incorporated in a sexy pole routine.
- Pole 2 – Beginner/Intermediate spins, transitions, climbs, and choreography preparing you for intermediate pole work.
Intermediate Pole – These are intense 5 week enrollment courses designed for students that have completed Beginner Pole or equivalent.
- Pole 3 – Intermediate pole work, climbing, inversion preparation. This level is meant to take your strength and stamina up with energetic booty kicking routines!
- Pole 4 – Intermediate/Advanced pole work, in this level you will go sideways and learn to climb on both a static and spinning pole. All these new tricks will be incorporated into a routine that looks sexy but is a cardio booty kicker!
- Pole 5&6- Intermediate/Advanced pole work and climbing on spin. You will be introduced to inverting and learn several basic inverts and releases all incorporated into a challenging but fun routine
- Intermediate Progression or Invert Bootcamp Courses- As you grow into an intermediate pole dancer there are different demands on your body and mind that are needed to get through to progress. In this intermediate skills enrollment course we focus on technique and fluidity with climbing, spinning, pole holds, tricks, transitions, and inversion preparation. Students must have completed the prerequisites before enrolling for these courses.
- Intermediate Pole Artistry-Pole dancing has sensual roots but in this five week enrollment course we learn a pole routine utilizing other styles of dance like contemporary, modern, lyrical, jazz, and ballet. Not only will this course be a fun new challenge, it will push your abilities as a dancer to new heights as well.
Int/ Advanced Pole -These are intense 5-week enrollment courses designed for students who have completed Intermediate Pole or equivalent.
- Pole 7+: Moving beyond the intermediate level takes the strength and endurance you have built from your pole journey so far. It also opens the door to inverted tricks, combinations, and poses to go along with the foundation you have already set into place. Advanced work can be taught and grown on static pole and spin pole and the dynamics are quite different. Each level routine you will learn a routine to put your ever growing skills, confidence, flexibility, and strength to the limits. Students may repeat these levels as needed to achieve new goals and break through mental and physical barriers as you become more fluid and confident with your pole work.
- Advanced Pole Progression and Invert Bootcamp Courses- In this advanced skills course we focus on advanced pole climbs, spins, holds, grips, tricks, and trick combinations, and free styling depending on the course itself. Each focuses on strength and confidence building through conditioning without instruction of choreography in these courses. Be sure to check the class prerequisites before registering to ensure the proper fit for your skill level before you enroll.
Hell On Heels-Sticking with the classic roots of pole dance, change the look and feel of your pole work with this class where stilettos are required! Conquer tricks, transitions, heels slides, and floor work using the pole and stilettos in these aggressively fun routines! The focus in these courses rely less on tricks and more on stripper style flow that is unique to pole dance. Various levels of Hell On Heels circulate on our schedule. Be sure to check for prerequisites when registering.
Pole Assessments-if you have previous pole experience, contact us to schedule a free assessment so we can help you find the class that is right for you!